Registration is closed.
GDPR - consent to administer personal data
When you register for events organised by Academic Conferences (address: SLU, P.O. Box 7070, SE-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden, organisation number SE202 100 2817-01), your personal data is stored in our database and used only for organising the event.
- Additional information about your rights regarding this, can be found at https://gdpr.eu/ and at https://www.imy.se/other-lang/in-english/
Specifically for CESAR Symposium - Challenges and prospects in social work, 15-17 November, 2021
List of participants
- List of participants will be made available as a pdf in connection to the meeting, to participants and sponsors.
- If you do not wish to be included on the list of participants please inform us at email@example.com, by 5 November, 2021 at the latest.
- The symposium will use Zoom for lectures and round table discussions. The Zoom meeting will be recorded, and the chat will be saved.
- If you choose to ask questions in the chat or live on camera, your name and person will be visible to other participants, and recorded.
- Only pre-registered participants will have access to enter the digital event.
- The Zoom link will be sent out to registered participants a few days before the symposium starts.
Direct: +46 18 67 15 33
Switchboard: +46 18 67 10 03
PO Box 7059
750 07 Uppsala, Sweden